Cookies and privacy
FutureBrand.com puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
- FutureBrand.com cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
Cookies used on FutureBrand.com
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use FutureBrand.com. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, eg improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on FutureBrand.com
- how long you spend on each FutureBrand.com page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.